GOOD FOODS FOR YOUR LIVER:
Diet and nutrition are an important part of managing Hepatitis C. Simply, your diet should consist of low fat, low sugar, low protein, and high fiber. Changing your diet is not easy to achieve but your liver will thank you for it. The goal, to take as much stress off the liver as you can, love your liver.
Foods your liver loves, consume away!
- - Whole wheat bread
- - Whole grain cereals
- - Cheerios
- - Malt O Meal
- - Oatmeal
- - Cream of Wheat
- - Brown rice
- - Vegetables
- - Beans, all kinds
- - Refried beans
- - Lots of vegetable juices
- - Fresh fruit in moderation (1-2 pieces per day)
- - Soy milk or rice milk
- - Corn tortillas
- - Organic flour tortillas made with unbleached white or whole wheat flour
- - Salsa
- - Canned tuna
- - Pasta
- - Spices and herbs
- - Herbal teas
- - Organic unbleached flour (white) in moderation
- - Organic Virgin Olive Oil
- - Flaxseed Oil
- - Homemade Vegetable Soup
- - Baked chips
Here are a few of our favorite liver lover dishes:
- - Spaghetti - with or without a meat substitute
- - Tacos - with or without a meat substitute and lots of yummy seasoning
- - Toastados
- - Enchiladas
- - Veggie Burgers
- - Chili Beans
- - Tuna Salad
- - Chicken Salad
- - Cake - in moderation. Eat desserts in moderation. Substitute sugar with honey.
- - Whole wheat waffles or pancakes - top with a fruit
- - Pizza - whole wheat crust and vegetarian and cheese
- - Baked potatoes topped with cheese, or a vegetable or both
Certified Organic Non-GMO Supplements
© 2015 - Hep Helper Inc. - Since 2000
Hep Helper products are dietary supplements, not drugs, and are not FDA approved or regulated. Hep Helper product information provided in this web site is intended for educational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat or prevent any illness or disease.
It is not the purpose of this website to replace the services of a physician or other medical professional. Hep Helper, Inc. accepts no responsibility for the use or misuse of its products or the information contained in this website. Statements about ingredients, products and health conditions provided by Hep Helper, Inc. have not been approved by and are not regulated by the US Food and Drug Administration.
Always speak with a medical professional before taking any Hep Helper product or other dietary supplement.